Today is a banner day! Not only do I finally get to break the news that I now can offer Essential Oils along with the fabulous Norwex cleaning products, but my bridled enthusiasm has served as the impetus to finally get my website publicly published, so I can make my announcement via a post on my long put-off blog.
To celebrate, I’m offering FREE Norwex Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls with any Essential Oils purchase of $100 or more.
These two product lines go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly. Norwex enables you to clean your whole home without toxic chemicals. essential oils enable you to care for your health and well being naturally. And unsurprisingly, there’s often some overlap. Case in point, Norwex uses essential oils in our dishwashing liquid to give it it’s citrusy scent, as the active ingredients in many of our spa products, and in our Hand Sanitizer in place of toxic chemicals.
Here’s an example of the symbiotic relationship these two product lines have:
FAbric Softeners are Toxic
The use of dryer sheets are one of the top 5 causes of house fires as well as being one of the 3 most toxic chemicals in your home: oven cleaner, drain cleaner, and fabric softener.
The solution? Wool dryer balls!
Simply Rebekah points out 5 benefits to switching:
1) Dryer balls help your dryer run more efficiently. They fluff up your laundry, prevent clothes from clumping, increase air circulation, and cut down the amount of time it takes your clothes to dry. (The more dryer balls, the greater effect — I use 8 balls. AND they’re quiet when tumbling!)
2) Dryer balls replace dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener, which saves money over time. Dryer sheets and fabric softener aren’t very expensive, but the same set of dryer balls can be used years. (I’ve had mine for 2+ years)
3) Dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener are dangerous for your health. Negative health risks associated with wool dryer balls? None. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) concurs.
4) Fabric softener makes your towels less absorbent. The chemicals in fabric softener products leaves a film behind on your clothing. It feels nice, but it actually makes your towels less effective. (And they’re an absolute no-no on cloth diapers for same reason!)
5) Dryer balls can fluff up your stiff clothes-line-dried towels and clothes. Skipping the dyer and using a clothes line is the best way to save money and it is easier on your clothes, but it makes them stiff. Some people can’t stand that stiff feeling, but if you toss the stiff clothes into the dryer for a few minutes it really helps.
Enter Essential Oils
Before drying your next load of laundry, add your favorite essential oil to 4-6 dryer balls, toss them in the dryer, and enjoy the soft, fluffy, wonderful-smelling fruits of your labor. 2-3 drops of pure essential oil per ball should last a few loads. Add more drops if you would like a stronger scent. The scent should last several loads. Just refresh with more drops of oil when the scent fades.
You can also add a few drops of Lemon essential oil to your wash cycle to help remove grease and oil from fabrics.
Like I said… like Peanut Butter and Jelly.
You can place your order or enroll as an essential oil Wellness Advocate, to receive wholesale pricing :
- online: Shop or Enroll here
- by calling me at 919.426.4472
- by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most basic enrollment kit starts at $150 — that includes your free enrollment. And allows you to get all your essential oil products at 25% off of retail price. And your free Norwex Wool Dryer Balls!